Come and join us for Docklands Chiropractic Health Day on Friday 20th April 2018 11am-2pm
Docklands Chiropractic is offering a free Health day where you can come and join in on some fun and relaxation.
Emma from Little Village Yoga will be running FREE 30 min Yoga sessions and our Chiropractors will be offering FREE Spinal Posture Examinations to discuss your spinal health and wellness.
Take away a FREE promotional bag containing an array of products and money off vouchers.
Booking essential for Yoga sessions. Please click the Register Now link below:
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT YOU?
- Increase flexibility
- Increase muscle strength and tone
- Improve respiration, energy and vitality
- Help maintain a balanced metabolism
- Assist with weight reduction
- Promote cardio and circulatory health
- Improve athletic performance
- Protect from injury
Spinal Posture Examination – Good posture is essential for skeletal health for the following reasons:
- Helps maintain good bones and joint health so muscles are being used properly
- Helps decrease abnormal wear and tear on joints
- Decreases stress on the ligaments holding the joints of the spine together
- Prevents the spine from becoming fixed in abnormal positions
- Helps with fatigue and improves sleep, allowing the body to heal
- Prevents backache and muscular pain
WHAT TO BRING/WEAR
Dress comfortably for yoga sessions. No specific attire required for posture assessments.
HOW TO GET HERE
The health day will be run in the parkland across the road from our clinic (6 Waterview Walk, Docklands). Look out for banners and giant inflatable spines!